Part-Time Test Proctor Paulding Instructional Site
Georgia Highlands College
|Job Description Summary
Incumbent will proctor various standardized and institutional tests. The employee will work on an “As Needed” basis, as scheduled by Testing Services staff.
*High school diploma or GED required
*Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Prepares room for test administrations (i.e. setting up computer lab), verifies student identity at check in, and monitors students during testing.
- Maintains test security and a professional environment during test sessions.
- Assists students with general questions and concerns during test sessions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be available “As Needed” to work varied hours which may include day, evening and/or occasional Saturday hours.
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to follow detailed instructions, rules and regulations of standardized and institutional testing guidelines (i.e. ACT, BOR, individual eLearning Course tests).
- Good basic computer skills (most tests are via computer).
- Communication skills.
- Customer service skills and ability to work with a diverse population.
- Familiarity with D2L, GoView, Acuplacer, and other computer-based test delivery systems is preferred.
- Ability to proctor sessions alone or as part of a proctoring team as test sessions warrant.
|Special Instructions to Applicants
- Must be able to pass background check.
- Must have access to a Motor Vehicle.
- May need to travel between campuses and work varied hours, including evenings and Saturdays.